May Bike Month Events in Conway
Attention Conway Cyclists: It’s that time of year again! The weather is beautiful, summer’s almost here; what better way to celebrate than in the saddle? Join us for the following free, community events:
- April 23, 1:00-4:00PM–Bike Rodeo, 5th Ave. Park. All kids ages 7-12 who can ride a bike are welcome. Bring your bike and helmet, (although we have some bikes and helmets to give away!) The rodeo is a fun way to increase safe bike riding skills. Sponsored by EcoFest.
- April 30, 12:00 PM–Tour de Toad, Cantrell Airport, Sand Gap Road. Sponsored by Literacy Action of Central Arkansas
- May 1, 2:00PM–National Ride a Bike Day, Join us for a bike ride on Kinley (Tucker Creek) Trail with the Mayor!
- May 6, 6:00PM–Film showing, “The Soul of a Cyclist,” Faulkner Co. Public Library
- May 8, 2:00 PM-4:00PM, Tucker Creek Family Fun Bike Day! This fun filled event for families starts at Conway Regional Fitness Center, and rides on Kinley (Tucker Creek) Trail. Teams of 4 needed.
- May 16-20–Bike to Work Week
- May 20, 7:30 AM-8:30 AM–Bike to Work Day & CAB Breakfast, Starts at Dave Ward Wal-Mart we ride to Simon Park for breakfast. All cyclists are welcome to stop for breakfast at Simon Park.
- Our group rides continue all month, Monday and Wednesday, from the McGee center at 6 p.m.
See our Facebook group for more information: Conway Cycling (CAB)