How to join CAB or renew your membership:
You can become a member in one of the following ways:
- Visit our webstore, and add the desired membership to your cart. You can checkout with PayPal, and use PayPal credit, an electronic bank transfer, or a credit card* to pay for your membership. NOTE that if you would like to use a CREDIT CARD to pay, do NOT log in to PayPal; instead, click the light blue “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” underneath the PayPal “Login” button.
- Complete the CAB Membership Form and mail us a check or cash.
- COMING SOON! Attend one of our cycling events or an event we sponsor (monthly ride, Wednesday ride, Conway Fall Classic, Tour de Toad). You will have the option to pay by credit card, check, or cash.
Why join CAB?
CAB has been working hard over the past decade to promote bicycling in Conway. Our activities have included: Encouraging recreational cycling by hosting beginner community rides on Sunday at 4PM from behind Tacos for Life (Dave Ward Dr.), sponsoring recreational rides on Monday and Wednesday evenings from the McGee center (not during winter months), as well as occasional social events featuring speakers, films, and demonstrations. We co-host the Conway Fall Classic (a local recreational ride with multiple distances) with the non-profit City of Hope Outreach, and assist with the Tour de Toad and Conway EcoFest.
Advocating for the construction and development of bike lanes, trails, and parking facilities; the marking of bike friendly routes and the publishing of bike network maps; and encouraging the observance and enforcement of traffic laws.
Instructing children and youth through bike rodeos and classroom demonstrations; offering traffic skills courses for adults with materials and instructors certified by the League of American Bicyclists.
Our efforts helped the City of Conway achieve and retain their certification by the League of American Bicyclists as a Bike Friendly Community at the Bronze Level.
Your support and participation is needed for us to promote the health, recreation, transportation, and environmental benefits of bicycling. Please join or renew your membership in CAB today, so you can be counted among those working to improve the quality of life in our community. In addition to your knowing that you are doing your part to promote the above, you will receive the following:
- New or renewing CAB members receive a 10% discount good for one month on any one-time purchase at The Ride bike shop.
- All dues paying members get voting rights. CAB members can vote for board positions and certain officers annually.
- Paid members are covered by liability insurance during CAB sponsored rides.
- Every new member receives a CAB t-shirt or CAB maska (neck gaiter) and CAB decal.
- CAB is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- Access to our web page www.cycleconway.org and our Facebook page are free, but all members will be informed of CAB socials, rides, and other events.
Click below for a copy of our membership form. Simply complete, enclose check and mail to CAB, PO Box 833, Conway, AR 72033. Or go to our online store to join or renew.
CAB NEW Member Information Form
What levels of membership do you have?
- Student ($5)
- Senior ($5)
- Single ($10)
- Family ($15)
- Lifetime ($200)
- Corporate ($100/$250/$500): Please email email@example.com to discuss which membership level would be right for your organization.
How long is membership valid?
Currently, all of our memberships except the lifetime membership (valid for your lifetime) are valid for one calendar year. Each membership, regardless of when you sign up, is valid until December 31 of that calendar year.