Same great food, some improvements to our great routes, better route support and we continue to partner with Boys and Girls Club of Faulkner County for 2023!
When: September 16, 2023. Staggered start times this year: 8 a.m. for 62 milers, 8:15 for 40 milers, and 8:30 for 23 milers.
Where: Conway, Arkansas.
Staging area: All routes start and end at Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Road, in Conway, Arkansas.
Routes: 23, 40 and 62 miles. All routes are well-signed, fully supported with monitoring and mechanical assistance; port-a-potty or rest room at each aid station.
Three aid stations: First, Flying C Ranch at 8 miles in for all riders, but the 40 and 62 milers will pass it again on their return. (Be sure to stop for their cookies!) Another one on Otto road at a nice pavilion; the 23-mile riders reach it at about 15 miles. The 40-mile riders reach the Otto pavilion at 23 miles, and then pass the Flying C Ranch again at mile 29. The 62-mile riders have an aid station at mile 19, (Stanfill Baptist church on Fortson Road), and they can use the Otto road pavilion and the Flying C ranch on their return.
No cut-off times this year! Please be respectful of our volunteers and choose a route you can finish by about 12 noon.
Routes are posted in Ride with GPS.
23 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37567911
40 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36009653
62 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36039003
Registration and Entry Fees:
- Register (begins in May) at BikeReg.com
- Early Registration (May 1 to August 1): $35 per individual.
- $40 to register between August 1 and September 14.
- Late Registration is $45 in person at The Ride Bike Shop in Conway from 2 to 5 pm on September 15 or Saturday morning at 7 am on site, September 16th.
- T-shirts guaranteed for all those who register during Early Registration (on or before August 1, 2023). Those who register after August 1 will receive t-shirts as supplies allow.
- Lunch (Pasta Grill) of pasta dishes (with bread) and salad from Vincent’s BBQ, with Ice tea from McAlister’s Deli will be served for all riders.
- Childcare is not provided for riders.