Same great food, some improvements to our great routes, better route support and we continue to partner with Boys and Girls Club of Faulkner County for 2023!
When: September 16, 2023. Staggered start times this year: 8 a.m. for 62 milers, 8:15 for 40 milers, and 8:30 for 23 milers.
Where: Conway, Arkansas.
Staging area: All routes start and end at Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Road, in Conway, Arkansas.
Routes: 23, 40 and 62 miles. All routes are well-signed, fully supported with monitoring and mechanical assistance; port-a-potty or rest room at each aid station.
Three aid stations: First, Flying C Ranch at 8 miles in for all riders, but the 40 milers will pass it again on their return. (Be sure to stop for their cookies!) Another one on Otto road at a nice pavilion; the 23-mile riders reach it at about 15 miles. The 40-mile riders reach the Otto pavilion at 23 miles, and then pass the Flying C Ranch again at mile 29. The 62-mile riders have an aid station at mile 19, (Stanfill Baptist church on Fortson Road), but further aid stations yet to be determined.
No cut-off times this year! Please be respectful of our volunteers and choose a route you can finish by about 12 noon.
Routes are posted in Ride with GPS.
23 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37567911
40 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36009653
62 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36039003
Registration and Entry Fees:
- Register (begins in May) at BikeReg.com
- Early Registration (May 1 to August 1): $35 per individual.
- $40 to register between August 1 and September 14.
- Late Registration is $45 in person at The Ride Bike Shop in Conway from 2 to 5 pm on September 15 or Saturday morning at 7 am on site, September 16th.
- T-shirts guaranteed for all those who register during Early Registration (on or before August 1, 2023). Those who register after August 1 will receive t-shirts as supplies allow.
- Lunch (Pasta Grill) of pasta dishes (with bread) and salad from Vincent’s BBQ, with Ice tea from McAlister’s Deli will be served for all riders.
- Childcare is not provided for riders.