Join CAB Today
CAB has been working hard over the past 12 years to promote bicycling in Conway. Our activities have included:
Encouraging recreational cycling by hosting community group rides Monday and Wednesday evenings, on Saturday mornings, and sponsoring occasional social events featuring speakers, films, and demonstrations; co-hosting the Conway Fall Classic with local non-profit agencies; assisting with tours and bicycle events such as the Tour de Toad, Toad Suck Daze, and Conway EcoFest.
Advocating for the construction and development of bike lanes, trails, and parking facilities; the marking of bike friendly routes and the publishing of bike network maps; and encouraging the observance and enforcement of traffic laws.
Instructing children and youth through bike rodeos and classroom demonstrations and offering traffic skills courses with materials and instructors certified by the League of American Bicyclists.
Our efforts helped the City of Conway to be recognized in 2012 by the League of American Bicyclists as a Bike Friendly Community at the Bronze Level. We were renewed in 2019.
Your support and participation is needed for us to promote the health, recreation, transportation, and environmental benefits of bicycling. Please join or renew your membership in CAB today, so you can be counted among those working to improve the quality of life in our community. In addition to your knowing that you are doing your part to promote the above, you will receive the following:
- Members know they are doing their part to make Conway a bicycle-friendly community and encourage active local cycling.
- New CAB members receive a 10% discount good for any one-time purchase at The Ride bike shop.
- All dues paying members get voting rights. CAB members can vote for board positions and certain officers annually.
- Paid members are covered by liability insurance during CAB sponsored rides.
- Every new member receives a “CAB” t-shirt.
- CAB is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- Access to our web page www.cycleconway.org and our Facebook page are free, but all members will be informed of CAB socials, rides, and other events.
Visit our Membership and Store page to join using PayPal or a credit card. Click below for a copy of our membership form. Simply complete, enclose check and mail to CAB, PO Box 833, Conway, AR 72033.